ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 1736 UDC Vacancy @ esic.nic.in: The detailed ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022 Notification will be out on 28th December 2021 with 1736 Upper Division Clerk Posts from their main web portal www.esic.nic.in. The links to apply for the ESIC Recruitment 2022 Online form has opened from 15th January 2022 to 15th February 2022. And then we will also furnish the online links below of this article.
ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022
All the job applicants must apply for ESIC Recruitment 2022 UDC Posts and appear in the selection rounds. Before that, the candidates must have to check all the eligibility details by using the ESIC UDC Notification 2022. Those who want to get a job in Across India can fill ESIC UDC Application Form 2022 and send it to the officials. The candidates who are interested in the ESIC UDC Vacancy details stay tuned to this page for the latest details of this ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022.
ESIC UDC Notification 2022 Details
|Name Of Organization||
Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
|Post Name||Upper Division Clerk|
|Total Vacancies||1736 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||15th January 2022|
|Application Last Date||15th February 2022|
|Fee Payment Online Last Date||16th February 2022|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Selection Process||Govt Jobs For Graduates|
ESIC UDC Online Application Form 2022
So, candidates if you are one of them, then you must have to check all other details also like age limit, application fee, salary details, etc. By the matched profile with the ESIC Notification 2022 details only, the candidate’s online form will be accepted by the officials. Soon, the due dates of the ESIC UDC 2022 Application Form will also be announced at esic.nic.in. Then we will also update those details on this page. So, candidates just bookmark this Nwsh.org page.
ESIC UDC Vacancy 2022 Eligibility Criteria
ESIC UDC Educational Qualification
- Candidates who are having the qualification in the Degree of a recognized university with working knowledge of a Computer, those ones can apply for the ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022.
ESIC Notification Age Limit
- Minimum Age Limit- 18 Years
- Maximum Age limit- 27 Years.
ESIC UDC Selection Process
- Prelims Exams.
- Mains Exams
- Computer Skill Test
ESIC UDC Salary Detail
- Selected candidates will get an ESIC UDC Salary of Rs.25,500/- Rs. 81,100/- per month.
ESIC UDC Application Fee
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM||Rs. 250/-|
ESIC UDC Vacancy Details
|West Bengal & Sikkim||113|
How To Apply Online ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022
- Open the notification using the link below www.esic.nic.in
- Then the Employee State Insurance Corporation opens on the screen.
- Look around for “ESIC UDC Application Form“.
- Fill in all the details asked for
- Attach necessary documents, signature and photograph where required
- Pay the application fee as per your category
- Submit the application form before the last date
- Make sure to take a print out of the application form.
Important Links for ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022 Notification
|ESIC UDC Online Application Form||Apply Online|
|ESIC UDC Official Notification Pdf Download||Download|
|Official Website||Click Hare|
ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022 FAQs
What is the official website of the ESIC?
www.esic.nic.in is the official website that students can refer to.
What is the Last Date to Apply for ESIC UDC Vacancy Jobs?
15th February 2022 is the Last Date for the Applications for ESIC UDC Notification 2022
What is the Salary of UDC Posts?
Selected Candidates for Upper Division Clerk Posts will be Paid Rs.25,500/- Rs. 81,100/- from the organization.
How to Apply for ESIC UDC Vacancy?
Candidates can Apply by visiting official Website at www.esic.nic.in and Following the Instructions.