MP NEET PG Counselling 2022 Registration (Started) Apply Online @ dme.mponline.gov.in: Directorate of Medical Education (DME) Madhya Pradesh officials have started the MP NEET PG Counselling 2022 Registration. Interested candidates can register for MP NEET PG Counselling 2022 from the link attached at the bottom of the page. Mainly, applicants are advised to register for MP NEET Counselling 2022 before the last date that is 21st September 2022 Up to 5 PM. Besides, candidates can get details about the MP NEET PG Seat Allotment 2022 from the below sections.
MP NEET PG Counselling 2022
DME, Madhya Pradesh officials have started the MP NEET PG 2022 Counselling Registration. Candidates can register for MP NEET Counselling 2022 from the link available at the bottom of the page. And the last date to register for MP NEET PG Counselling 2022 is 21st September 2022. MP NEET Post Graduate Counselling 2022 is to provide admission into MD/ MS and MDS Courses.
www.dme.mponline.gov.in NEET PG 2022 Counselling
|Name Of The Organization||Directorate of Medical Education (DME) Madhya Pradesh|
|Exam Name||National Eligibility Entrance Test Post Graduate (NEET-PG)|
|MP NEET PG Counselling 2022 Registration Date||14th To 21st September 2022|
MP NEET PG Seat Allotment Result 2022
All the candidates who had applied for MP NEET PG Counselling 2022 have to check Seat Allotment List. Further, the officials have planned to announce the MP NEET PG Seat Allotment 2022 List on 1st October 2022 up to 8 PM. Besides, we will update the link once the officials announce the MP NEET PG Seat Allotment Letter 2022.
MP NEET PG Counselling Schedule 2022
|MP NEET PG counselling registration 2022||14th To 21st September 2022|
|Publication of vacancies||19th September 2022|
|Invitation of objection against vacancies||20th September 2022|
|Publication of final vacancies||21st September 2022|
|Publication of merit list||23rd September 2022|
|Choice filling/ locking for the first round||24th To 26th September 2022|
|Allotment result round 1||1st October 2022|
|Reporting at the allotted college/ document verification/ admission||2nd To 8th October 2022 (06:00 PM)|
|Willing for upgradation||2nd to 8th October 2022 (12:00 midnight)|
|Resignation/ cancellation of admission||2nd To 8th October 2022 (07:00 PM)|
Required Documents For MP NEET PG 2022 Counselling
- NEET 2022 Admit Card
- NEET 2022 Result/ scorecard
- Class 12 Marks Sheet, Admit Card
- Class 10 Marks Sheet, Admit Card
- A valid photo ID proof
- Passport-sized photographs
- Passing Certificate of class 10 and 12
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Permanent residence certificate
Steps To Check MP NEET PG Counselling 2022
- Go to the official portal of the DME, MP @ dme.mponline.gov.in.
- By landing the home page only, applicants can find the What’s news section.
- Later, search for the MP NEET PG Counselling 2022 Registration link.
- Click on it and it will be directed to another page.
- Enter the registration details and hit on submit.
- The MP NEET Counselling 2022 Form will be shown on the screen.
- Check the details available on the NEET Counselling 2022 MP form.
- You can download and take a printout of the form for future use.
Important Links for MP NEET PG Counselling 2022
|URATPG Admission 1st Merit List 2022 Pdf Download||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|